All prices Include VAT and are in UK Sterling (GBP).
We accept the following payment methods;
Credit/debit cards (Visa, Visa Debit, MasterCard & Maestro)
All major Credit Card accepted, powered by SagePay, one of the largest, most trusted payment processors in the world.
Direct bank transfers.
You can send us your payment by Bank Transfer and we will ensure your goods are dispatched with minimal delay. In most cases within the UK, transfers can take up to 3 days and up to 5 working days for transfers. This method will be an option at checkout and you will be provided all relevant information to complete your bank transfer.
Payments not accepted.
Western Union or similar, Cheques are also not accepted.
* All orders must be paid for in full before any goods will be shipped. All products are subject to availability and remain the property of JoeBlogs Online until paid for in full.
* A copy of your Invoice will be placed on the outside of your parcel. All details shown on your invoice are final and cannot be amended.
* All prices seen on the website are final. Any pricing errors will result in you order being suspended until which time we can contact you via the methods provided. In the instance that we cannot contact you, we will render the order cancelled and all payment refunded as per terms and conditions.
* JoeBlogs Online cannot be held responsible for any additional fees made by your bank/card issuer.
* JoeBlogs Online does not share any information (personal or financial) with any third party.
* All credit/debit card details and personal information are encrypted using a secure ordering system. We use militarily standard 256 - bit Secure Socket Layer technology, as provided by SagePay to make sure you are 100% secure when you make a payment. Your payments are made on the banks site itself, so your card information never comes through us giving you an added level of security.
*Your bank or credit card company may require security checks to validate your purchase.